Sponsor & Vendor InformationCookieCon is the largest known Cookie Decorators' Convention and Show in the world. Cookie decorating is a swiftly-growing industry, and our event will be drawing cookie decorators from every corner of the world. This year we will have 450 attendees (plus presenters and staff) who will be eager to discover suppliers and businesses that cater to the hobby and business of cookie decorating. Please read through the following information and let us know if you'd like to be part of CookieCon by filling out our sponsor & vendor application.
SponsorshipCookieCon is an ideal opportunity to get word out about your product or services and to leave a great impression on cookie decorators! As an official CookieCon Sponsor you will enjoy the following benefits:
- You will be listed on the CookieCon web site as a sponsor along with a graphical ad and link to your website.
- We will dedicate a specific post on our Facebook page to you, telling our 13,000+ followers that you're supporting CookieCon and will link to your web site.
- You will have a printed ad which will be given to all attendees at the event. This ad will be a quarter sheet ad, and can include whatever information you wish.
Obviously product relating to your business will be the best way to advertise yourself, but if providing a cash donation is a better fit for you we will make sure that is recognized as well. Cash donations will go toward the cash prizes given to attendees entering in and winning the Sugar Show contests.
Vendor / ExhibitorDo you have a product to show or sell to cookie decorators? Coming to CookieCon will give you a great opportunity to meet and mingle with potential customers and tell them all about what you have to offer. Feedback from attendees has overwhelmingly indicated that they love to shop vendors at the event! If you're accepted as a CookieCon Vendor, we will require a $400 fee. You will be provided with a 10' x 6' space at our event, along with a skirted table, chairs, power, and wi-fi. You will be able to sell, show, and promote at your booth for 2 full days (March 10 - 11). We also have the following add-ons you may wish to consider:
- Banquet Ticket ($60 per person): Sit down and enjoy a fully catered dinner with our attendees. This will be our closing event where we announce sugar show winners and provide a casual setting for people to socialize.
- Double Booth Size (additional $350): If you have lots of product to sell you may wish for more space. Basically double your size to 20' wide by 6' deep. We will provide another skirted table, and can provide more tables if needed. Please let us know if you'd like this option and we will let you know if we have it available. Additional accommodations may incur fees.
- Also consider being an official CookieCon Sponsor for even more exposure and impressions! (see sponsorship information above)
Vendors and Exhibitors are responsible for their own travel and lodging. You are welcome to make arrangements with the hotel and use the special CookieCon rate to get a discount on your room. Two vendor passes are available per vendor. If you need additional vendor passes, please contact us. Vendor passes will not admit you to CookieCon classes or the banquet, but you may purchase a banquet ticket as stated above.
Sales TaxPlease Note: Per Utah State Law, all exhibitors who are selling product at CookieCon will need to obtain a temporary sales tax license and will be required to collect and pay Utah state sales tax (6.85%) on sales made at the event. We will provide you with your temporary sales tax license upon check-in at CookieCon. You will be required by law to return your forms, along with your sales tax payment within 10 days of the event. A return envelope will also be provided for your convenience. For more information, visit the Utah State Tax site here http://tax.utah.gov/sales/specialevents.